Learn more about our remote tuning module, the Evolve-R.MORE
ECU Tuning Options
ECU Tuning OptionsWe can tune for a large variance of modifications. When you order a tune from Evolve Automotive, we supply a tune based on your setup. The cost is the same regardless of which performance ‘power tune’ you choose.
When adding modifications to your car over time the ECU will adapt to all ‘smaller’ additions, such as air filters/intakes, pulleys or rear exhausts. There is no need to ‘re-tune’. In general the point you would require a new file is when a) removing the catalytic converters, b) going ‘Full Bolt-on’ with every bolt-on modification available apart from Supercharger or c) using a different octane fuel.
We offer a range of options when it comes to the ECU Tune of your M3. These are:
- Raising the rev limit
- Removal of CEL lights (for those without Cats) – system remains 02 ready.
- Top speed governer removal
- Cold start cycle delete – helps keep a loud exhaust quiet during start up
- Akrapovic specific tune – removal of torque dip
- DCT Coding: Click here for more information
- Feature Coding: Click here for more information